Louisiana Press Association also provides digital advertising services based on current trends for newspaper digital audiences.
Our digital advertising products and services include the creating, promoting, and maintaining:
- Newspaper Site Digital Display Ads & High Impact Units
- Google/Yahoo Ad Network Digital Display Ads
- Behavioral and Geo Targeting
- Native Content
- Mobile – Mobile & Tablet
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media
- Email Blasts
Here are some important statistics we have obtained through our detailed, extensive market research over the last two years:
- The digital audience engaged with newspaper content reached a new peak in August 2015, totaling 179.3 million adult unique visitors. The count is a 10% increase in adult unique visitors measured by comScore since August 2014, and is double the growth rate for the internet overall (5%).
- The latest data also revealed:
- More than nine in 10 men (93%) and women (92%) ages 25-44 who were online in August 2015 engaged with newspaper digital content.
- The newspaper digital audience grew more than twice as fast as the overall internet audience for age groups 18-24, 25-34 and 35-44.
- Half of the newspaper digital audience is composed of those who use only mobile devices (smartphones or tablets) for their newspaper digital content
- Eight in 10 of the newspaper mobile audience use smartphones exclusively for access.
Sources: NAA, “How America Shops and Spends,” 2014 Nielsen Scarborough: Across platform, 2014
Contact us to begin creating these customized products and implementing these services that are specifically catered to your business’s branding and advertising goals.