Print is a powerful media vehicle.
LPA specializes in print campaigns including display ads, classified ads, and legal/public notices. We also facilitate free standing inserts, front page ad notes, poly bags and adscape campaigns.
Newspaper media consumption is strong!
- 65% of US adults, 158 million, read newspaper media content in an average week.
- 54% of adults ages 18-24 read newspaper media in a typical week.
- 8 in 10 Americans read newspaper digital media each month.
- Newspaper readership increases with education level, professional level, and household income.
Consumers prefer newspaper advertising
- Newspapers are leading consumer source for coupons. 7 in 10 adults use newspaper delivered coupons.
- 8 in 10 adults took action after seeing a print newspaper ad in the last 30 days.
- Print and online newspaper media are used by 57% of adults weekly for shopping planning and purchase decisions.
- Consumers find print newspapers to be more believable and trustworthy (26%) and look forward to print newspaper advertising (22%) more than other advertising sources including Internet, TV, Radio, Catalogs, Magazines and mail.
Sources: NAA, “How America Shops and Spends,” 2014 Nielsen Scarborough: Across platform, 2014
Don’t forget the power of community newspapers!
About Two-thirds (67%) of residents in small U.S. communities in the United States read local newspapers ranging from 1 to 7 days a week, according to the 2013 Community Newspaper Readership Study conducted by The Reynolds Journalism Institute (RJI) on behalf of National Newspaper Association (NNA) in September and November 2013.
LPA works with Louisiana community newspapers and community pubs across the US. These community papers/editions target specific geographical areas and cover hyper local news.